How do I redeem digital My Rewards?
To opt-in to receive digital My Rewards or to verify you are opted-in, please take the following steps:
- Log in to your account on the Foodland Mobile App.
- Go to Settings.
- Under the "Personalize" category, if there is a checkmark next to "Digital My Rewards," you are opted-in. If there is no checkmark, but you would like to opt-in, tap on "Digital My Rewards" and confirm your enrollment.
- If you are not opted in and don't have the app, you may opt in here.
- Sign in or create an account here.
- Go to "My Account" located in the upper right corner and click on "My Account Settings."
- Click the Maika`i tab on the page and add your Maika`i card number.
To redeem your digital My Rewards, visit the Maika`i Rewards page to view this week's offers.
- Add the My Rewards product to your cart. (Note: If you have already added a Reward item to your cart, that item will no longer display on the Reward page.)
- If you would like to redeem more than one (1) My Rewards certificate, please add the desired quantity to your cart.
- Note: Limit five (5) My Rewards certificate redemptions, per day.
- At checkout, you will see a "Redeem Rewards" section that will display how many My Rewards certificates you have available and the My Rewards products added to your cart.
- Click on "Redeem" and "Continue" to proceed with your order.
Note: If you redeem a My Rewards certificate for a grocery discount or free delivery, the price reduction will be applied when the personal shopper rings up your final total at the store.