Spend $100 to Receive FREE Curbside Pickup!

  • Foodland Farms Ala Moana
  • 1450 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96814
  • (808) 949-5044
  • Size

    1.5 oz

    Price

    4 for $5.00

    Gtin14

    00040000473671

    Upc

    4000047367

    Description

    M&M's® Mint Chocolate Candies. Made with dark chocolate. What's inside. Calories 210, 11% DV per pack. Mars real chocolate®. What's inside... Per pack: Calories 210 11% DV. Total fat 9g 14% DV. Sat. fat 5g 25% DV. Sugars 26g. Sodium 15mg, 1% DV. No DV defined. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's® brand chocolate candies. ®/TM trademarks © Mars, Incorporated. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852. Visit mms.com.