Now offering FREE Curbside Pickup & Delivery! Click for Details

    Wrigley Candy Mix

    Snickers. M&Ms Milk Chocolate Candies. Starburst Fruit Chews Original: Natural & artificial flavors. Skittles Original Bite Size Candies: Natural and artificial flavors. M&M's Brand Milk Chocolate Fun Size: 130 calories per serving. Per Serving: 130 calories; 3 g sat fat (15% DV); 20 mg sodium (1% DV); 17 g total sugars. Snickers Brand Minis: 130 calories per serving. Per Serving: 130 calories; 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 60 mg sodium (3% DV); 14 g total sugars. Starburst Brand Fun Size: 120 calories per serving. Per Serving: 120 calories; 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 0 mg sodium (0% DV); 16 g total sugars. Gluten free. Skittles Brand Fun Size: 60 calories per serving. Per Serving: 60 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 0 mg sodium (0% DV); 11 g total sugars. Gluten-free. Gelatin-free. Great for egg hunts. Produced with genetic engineering. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.