Now offering FREE Curbside Pickup & Delivery! Click for Details
Snickers® Brand Minis. Milk chocolate. Peanuts. Caramel. Nougat. What's inside: Calories 45, 2% DV per piece. What's inside... per minis piece: Calories 45, 2% DV. Total fat 2g, 3% DV. Sat fat 1g, 5% DV. Sugars 5g*. Sodium 20mg, 1% DV. GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. *No DV defined. snickers.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-551-0702 or visit us at www.snickers.com. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Packed with peanuts, Snickers Really Satisfies®. ®/TM trademarks ©Mars, Incorporated.