Now offering FREE Curbside Pickup & Delivery! Click for Details

    Mars Valentine Exchange, Fun Size

    3 Musketeers. Milky Way. Twix. Valentine Exchange: To/From on every pack. What's Inside: 70 to 80 calories (4% DV) per pack. 3 Musketeers Brand Fun Size Bars: What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 70 calories (4% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1.5 g sat. fat (8% DV); 10 g sugars (No DV defined); 25 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Milky Way Brand Fun Size Bars: What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 10 g sugars (No DV defined); 25 mg sodium (1% DV). Twix Brand Fun Size Bars: What's Inside - Per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% Dv); 4 g total fat (6% DV); 2 g sat. fat (10% DV); 8 g sugars (No DV defined); 30 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.