Now offering FREE Curbside Pickup & Delivery! Click for Details
Quaker Instant Oatmeal, With Antioxidant, Blueberry Cranberry
Flavored with other natural flavors - Contains only dried fruit. Good Source of: Vitamin A; vitamin C; vitamin E. Heart Healthy: Diet rich in whole grains foods and other plant foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. Per Packet: 160 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 200 mg sodium (9% DV); 9 g total sugars; 3 g fiber (12% DV). Eat at least three one ounce equivalent (3 servings) of whole grains per day for fiber and overall health. Each oatmeal packet contains a one ounce equivalent (1 serving) of whole grains. 100% Whole Grain: 31 g or more per serving. 100% of the grain is whole grain. WholeGrainsCouncil.org. New. Est. 1877. Enjoy a hearty, delicious and heart healthy instant oatmeal. With a good source of antioxidants from vitamin A, C, and E, you can start your morning right. + Antioxidants: A good source of vitamins A, C, and E. + Heart Healthy: Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. + Natural flavored. Questions or comments? Call 1-800-555-6287. Please have package available when calling. Visit us at www.quakeroats.com. Facebook. Twitter. For special offers, information & to join the conversation, visit quakeroats.com, facebook.com/quaker or (at)quaker. 100% recycled fiber. Please recycle this carton.